• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google forms attachment

I built a Google form for members to provide their name and upload their profile pictures. Spreadsheet works fine. Both email and drive location of the file are in the spreadsheet. e.g. [email protected] picture: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Pwf4ct-Km7LzHCgPy4CePQJmdvwwxO2S
--
Members name and picture need to be mailed with the picture as an attachment.
--
When I try to share the picture in drive with anyone (next step) and use the excel field I get a 'not found' error. When i use the Pabbly text splitter plugin to isolate the id of the file and then use that as the basis to share i get a 'not found' error.
--
Am I overlooking something or is there a workaround?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @pierrevanlier

In the "Google Drive: Share a File With Anyone" action event you have to pass the File Id instead of Google Drives' URL.

Further, please make sure that Google Drive's web URL is publicly accessible.

1Pwf4ct-Km7LzHCgPy4CePQJmdvwwxO2S

2022-03-31_16h09_35.png