• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google lead form sending form data to wrong api fields

utkarsh1

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjIwNTY1MDYzMjA0MzE1MjY0NTUzMzUxMzE1MTZiNTQzOSI_3D_pc
Hello,

I have create a workflow (google ads to odoo api to whatsapp). The issue I'm facing is that the lead form data received by webook is sent to wrong fields. I have mapped the fields correctly multiple times according to the test data sent from google lead form. Some times the "name" field receives "mobile number" or "bhk" or "city". Please help.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @utkarsh1

Upon checking your workflow, it appears that you've mapped data in the fields of WhatsApp by AiSensy action step. However, in the automation process, the fields are changing, leading to variations in the key values of the data.

2024-01-11_15h28_14.png
2024-01-11_15h28_23.png

In light of this, I recommend referring to the video tutorial below, which specifically addresses your use case. Please follow the instructions provided in the tutorial, and try capturing the response again from Google Ads, followed by remapping in the WhatsApp by AiSensy action step.

utkarsh1

Do compare both the workflow and task in the first 2 steps. The data is being received in wrong fields. The issue is there. If the 1st step is not working properly, rest won't. Have attached images of both.
workflow.png
task.png

Arshita

Staff member
I kindly request you to recapture the response using the advanced format after turning off the simple response.

1705059272991.png

Subsequently, you have to use the Text Formatter action step to extract the phone number.

1705059323521.png

Following this, add the JSON Extractor action step to extract data from the array response.

1705059340806.png

I recommend capturing the response in the array format after turning off the simple response and then attempting the process again.