• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google My Business - New Google Reviews - Trigger check each 8 hours?

joseluque

I am creating an automation that uses ChatGPT API and Google My Business to respond automatically to new Google Reviews. The only problem is that pabbly will only trigger check new reviews each 8 hours, what happens when there are 2 or more reviews posted in those 8 hours. Is there any way to reduce this waiting time?

I have tried using the Schedule as a trigger and then Fetch Review as an action, but if there are no new reviews, then the Fetch Review step will start to respond to older reviews, and im only interested responding to new reviews.

Does anyone know a possible solution for this problem?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @joseluque,

If 2 or more reviews are posted during those 8 hours, your workflow will be triggered that many times, and each of your reviews will receive a reply.

We can reduce the trigger interval time to a minimum of 10 minutes. Please share the workflow for which you want the trigger interval time to be reduced, and we will make the adjustment on your behalf.

joseluque

Thank you for the response Arshil!

As long as pabbly can respond to 3 reviews or so each 8 hours, which is approximately my frequency of new reviews, thats completely fine.

In order for me to fully understand, the system will reply to automatically to the new reviews, unless they are of a fewer timespan of 10 minutes correct? What happens when there are 2 reviews within 10 minutes ? It most probably wont happen but its out of curiosity :)

Thank you for your help!

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
There is no difference between the trigger interval time being 8 hours or 10 minutes, except that Pabbly will check for new reviews received in GMB every 10 minutes if the trigger interval time is reduced. If you receive 2 reviews within the period from one check to another, your workflow will be triggered 2 times. The only difference is that your review will be replied to within 10 minutes instead of 8 hours.

joseluque

Hey Arshil!

Im sorry for not responding for some time. I just realised that you asked me to give you a workflow so that you can reduce the trigger interval. I would like if possible to reduce the trigger interval for the following workflows:

- "Automatic Response - GPT4 - With Tag"
- "Manual Approval - GPT4 - With Tag"

In order for me to fully understand, with this new update in place, each 10 minutes, if there is for example 2 reviews posted, the system will trigger twice during that period, and respond to both of the reviews after the 10 minute interval is done.

If there is any chance we could possible meet through google meet it would be amazing, as I have a big project ahead and would need to fully understand the functionality of this. If possible, my phone number is +34 690232999 and my gmail: [email protected]

Thank you!

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
At present, we can only reduce the trigger interval time for paid accounts. Unfortunately, we won't be able to decrease the trigger interval time for these workflows.

In order for me to fully understand, with this new update in place, each 10 minutes, if there is for example 2 reviews posted, the system will trigger twice during that period, and respond to both of the reviews after the 10 minute interval is done.
Yes, that is exactly how that would work.

joseluque

At present, we can only reduce the trigger interval time for paid accounts. Unfortunately, we won't be able to decrease the trigger interval time for these workflows.

Yes, that is exactly how that would work.
I just updated my account, and im now a paid account, could you please do it ?

Thank you

Last edited:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
We have reduced the trigger interval for both of your workflows to 10 minutes. Please check the same at your end.

Abhijit

Hello, I have taken paid membership. How to change my trigger time from 8hrs to 10 min for all my workflow?