• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google My Business Trigger Time

Is it true that the Google My Business Review Created trigger will only fire once every 8hrs? So it will not trigger automatically when someone leaves a review? If this is the case, I'll have to leave for Zapier unfortunately :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_39.png
    Screenshot_39.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 53

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @GabrielCarrillo

We have reduced the time interval from your GMB trigger event to 10 mins and yes the trigger event will fetch for the new review automatically when there was a new one, please check that out, I hope this might help you.

1686976589761.png

Hey there. Thanks for your reply - this helps a lot. Is there any way to reduce the trigger time even further?

So does this mean is there’s 5 reviews that come in before the 10 minute interval - that the trigger will fire 5 times when the 10 minutes runs out?

Thanks!

Supreme

Staff member
this helps a lot. Is there any way to reduce the trigger time even further?
It is the minimum time we can reduce the time interval of GMB trigger event to.

So does this mean is there’s 5 reviews that come in before the 10 minute interval - that the trigger will fire 5 times when the 10 minutes runs out?
Further, the review will get fetched to the workflow every 10 mins at the time the review begins posting.

Abhijit

Hello, I have taken paid membership. How to change my trigger time from 8hrs to 10 min for all my workflow?

Supreme

Staff member
Hello, I have taken paid membership. How to change my trigger time from 8hrs to 10 min for all my workflow?
Please provide the workflow URL where you prefer the trigger time to be set to 10 minutes so we can adjust it accordingly within your workflow.