• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheet and Youtube Autoreply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yasmin

Hi there ^^
I'm having a problem regarding google sheets (lookup) and automated reply comments, for which I want to attach a specific product URL in the video that is related to the product. eg: User comments on Video A and asks where should they buy this product. Then, I deliver a reply with a product url. But, the specific product URL in google sheet did not appear to Video A. Can you please tell me what action should I take to get the correct product url that will appear on the specific product video?
My Usecase will be: Add a new comment on youtube channel > API by pabbly > Router > Filter (if comments contain buy (keyword) ) > Google sheet > Reply to Comment in youtube.

Example column of Youtube Product List in my google sheet:
1672826029032.png

Google sheet setup:
1672826007008.png

Youtube reply comment setup:
1672826050819.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Yasmin

Could you please share the name of the workflow in which you are trying the same? So that we can look into it and can guide you accordingly.

Yasmin

Hi @Supreme
The workflow is named Autoreply to Youtube Videos. 3. Router > Url youtube product list flow

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Yasmin

As we can see from your workflow, in the Lookup Spreadsheet formula, you are using a query in the Lookup Value field.

You need to simply pass the name of the product's name as mentioned in your Google Sheets.

Try like this -

1672913864309.png

Status
Not open for further replies.