• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

google sheet calender > not fireing to social

Limitless

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjAwNTY1MDYzNDA0MzY1MjZkNTUzMzUxMzQ1MTYzNTQzNyI_3D_pc
please help.

1687882627581.png

1687882683161.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @Limitless,

Please grant me access to your workflow by adding me as a team member. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of your issue.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

Limitless

Hey @Limitless,

Please grant me access to your workflow by adding me as a team member. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of your issue.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

1687885202472.png

Done. please let me know if there a mistake so i can solve it for future workflows.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
At first glance, the issue appears to be related to your Timezone.

Although we are still looking into this, in the meantime, I would suggest pausing your current workflow and setting up a new one from scratch (without cloning). Additionally, I would recommend adding a Date Time Formatter after the 'Google Sheets: Lookup Spreadsheet Rows' action step in the new workflow to correct the time.

Limitless

Although we are still looking into this, in the meantime, I would suggest pausing your current workflow and setting up a new one from scratch (without cloning). Additionally, I would recommend adding a Date Time Formatter after the 'Google Sheets: Lookup Spreadsheet Rows' action step in the new workflow to correct the time.
your comment does not make much sense. My time zone format in the account is set to my current time zone, so what should I put in the date time formatter step...

Limitless

So wait, delay by pabbly you mean I will need to update my whole sheet calendar to UTC+0? Can you explain exactly step by step what I should to to "correct" the time ???

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
So wait, delay by pabbly you mean I will need to update my whole sheet calendar to UTC+0? Can you explain exactly step by step what I should to to "correct" the time ???
No, you don't have to adjust the time in your entire Google Sheets spreadsheet; the Date Time Formatter will help you with this exact issue.
============================================================================================

Let's say you want to activate the Delay at 06:00 as per your timezone (UTC -5, America/Jamaica). So, you will enter the time in your spreadsheet as 06:00, and Pabbly Connect will capture that time from your spreadsheet.

However, the Delay considers the time to be in UTC format, which is 5 hours ahead of your time zone. So, if you directly map the time captured from your spreadsheet, the delay will be executed at 01:00 according to your time zone instead of 06:00.

To prevent this, we will add 5 hours to the captured time using Date Time Formatter, which will make it 11:00. Then, we will map that time in the Delay step. This will ensure that the delay is executed at 06:00 according to your time zone.
1688145366108.png

Limitless

No, you don't have to adjust the time in your entire Google Sheets spreadsheet; the Date Time Formatter will help you with this exact issue.
============================================================================================

Let's say you want to activate the Delay at 06:00 as per your timezone (UTC -5, America/Jamaica). So, you will enter the time in your spreadsheet as 06:00, and Pabbly Connect will capture that time from your spreadsheet.

However, the Delay considers the time to be in UTC format, which is 5 hours ahead of your time zone. So, if you directly map the time captured from your spreadsheet, the delay will be executed at 01:00 according to your time zone instead of 06:00.

To prevent this, we will add 5 hours to the captured time using Date Time Formatter, which will make it 11:00. Then, we will map that time in the Delay step. This will ensure that the delay is executed at 06:00 according to your time zone.
View attachment 27995
Thank you for the response, but creating a time formatted for multiple accounts seems a bit of a headache. Is there any other way that I can save tasks from being wasted? I think it makes sense just to fix it to fit the timezone setting in the account.
i really try to make this work for months now, and I get very confused by those instructions.
also, I have the date format in the same workflow for another purpose. Could you please create a workflow that has the whole steps so I can duplicate them? or if you know any other way to make it easier without this headache will be useful.

Supreme

Staff member
We understand your point of concern and the Delay until the action step shares different resources than the account level timezone.

So, to use the Delay Until Action step you would be required to convert the timezone to UTC in the given format.