• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google sheet new row is not triggering

I am sending data from Google sheet to interakt whatsapp. I have enabled send on data too. During testing, the data was properly sent to interakt but now when i add a new row in google sheet, the data is not sent to interakt as if it stopped working. Please check on your side

1715689267405.png

1715689334033.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @digimarketmoz

Can you please confirm if you have selected the Pabbly Connects ad ("Send On Event" or "Auto Send On Event").

While setting up the Google Sheets, if you are getting the data from the Google Application or you are feeding the data manually then you can only use "Send On Event" and if the data is coming from a third-party application then you might need to select "Auto Send On Schedule" and "Send on Schedule" which will take exactly 1 hr to forward it.

Also, check whether the data was getting filled till your triggering column or not.

1715690389452.png

Furthermore, based on the latest history of your workflows, it is evident that the workflow has run as expected.

1715690827147.png

I have enabled send on event. You can check my screenshots

1715689267405.png

I am manually adding data copy paste in google sheet. when test it, it works fine and even after testing it works for few minutes or few action. Then after some time it doesn't work

Supreme

Staff member
Can you please create a brief video demonstrating how to set up the webhook URL in your Google Sheet and capture the webhook response?

Now its working. But i dont know why sometimes it dont work. Are there any specific rules to add data in google sheet for it to trigger

Supreme

Staff member
Now its working. But i dont know why sometimes it dont work. Are there any specific rules to add data in google sheet for it to trigger
There is no specific rule mentioned. You simply need to follow the precise steps and add-ons outlined in the help text of the Google Sheets trigger event to transfer data from your Google Sheets to the workflow.

Perhaps in your case, you may have overlooked a step, which is why the configuration did not work as expected. Let us know if you have further queries related to the same.

Naveensurya

Hello
Im also facing same issue i have master lead sheet i have created automation from facebook instent forms and google froms to add leads automatically to my master leads sheet this is working fine
when ever a new row added on my master lead sheet i want to copy that lead to another lead sheet call lead dashboad ( will do some operations here ) This is not working don't know why
In my master lead sheet i have put send on event it's not working
when i have put Send on Schedule its working but data added after 1hour dealy i dont want that i want send data instantly

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-19 at 9.05.18 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-19 at 9.05.18 AM.png
    338.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot 2024-05-19 at 9.05.31 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-19 at 9.05.31 AM.png
    267.3 KB · Views: 33

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Naveensurya

Can you please reconfigure the webhook URL to your Google Sheets once and then try again?

Further, you can only use "Send On Event" when setting up Google Sheets if the data is coming from a Google application or if you manually enter it. If the data is coming from a third-party application, however, you may need to choose "Auto Send On Schedule" which will forward the data in exactly one hour.

Additionally, make sure the data is filled up to your trigger column.

1716188441013.png