• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheet new row

I have created a workflow to send whatsapp message with new row creation in google sheet. i have done all the required setup of the workflow but the workflow is not working. even in dashboard it dosen't change the tasks consumed.

pls help resolving

Thanks
Nikhil

Thank you for your reply!
I am adding data through instamojo. It adds data to google sheet on every payment. I want to send confirmation to the customers on WhatsApp as soon as they make the payment.

enabling send on schedule will delay the messages, as Indian customers are very insecure of money and remain in huge anxiety until they get any confirmation. Having one hour delay really may not serve purpose. before subscribing to pabbly I saw video where it was shown that the WhatsApp messages are sent on real-time and that really impressed us. But looks like its not a reality.

Will chk this option out and see

Thanks once gain
Nikhil

Fagun Shah

Are you using pabbly to add new instamojo orders to Google Sheet?

If YES then just add whatsapp action step just after Google Sheet action in the same workflow.

That way you do not need to use google sheet as a trigger. Whatsapp messages will be instant.

Also feel free to PM me on FB Messenger if you need help - https://www.facebook.com/fagun.shah.7/

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Nikhil Gundale

Could you please join us for a short meeting now? So, that we can assist you accordingly.

Meeting
Saturday, September 4 · 11:30 – 11:45am
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/gnh-nmnm-rvn

Or, let us know when we can schedule a meeting with you.

Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator: