• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheet Specific Row Updated Based On Condition

Team

Hi,

I have a workflow where my goal is to reminder my customer to attend appointment

The summary of my workflow is below :

Schedule Every 1 Hour > Google Sheets (Get Rows) > Iterator (For Loop) > Google Sheet Lookup Rows > Current Timestamps > Router

Router > Equal Date > Filter > Wabot > Google Sheet Update Cell

Would anyone tell me the flaws or any improvement of my workflow?

I am attaching images as for my Google Sheet Lookup and Update.

What I want is the workflow will check the Google Sheets row by row, and if the data is matched, it will turn the status from FALSE to TRUE, then go to another rows.

In another case, if go through the row and the data is not matched , it won't change the status of FALSE to TRUE, instead will go to the next rows and continue checking.

This flow will be repeated on its own every 1 hour.

Please share any wisdom that I can implement. Thank you.

Attachments

• Update.png
    Update.png
    47.6 KB · Views: 42
  • lookup.png
    lookup.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 43

Supreme

Staff member
In another case, if go through the row and the data is not matched , it won't change the status of FALSE to TRUE, instead will go to the next rows and continue checking.
It seems that the cell value is being formatted incorrectly, as indicated in the provided help text. Please review the following video lesson for guidance on the appropriate logic for passing the cell value.

1699947349423.png

(Watch the second part of the video)