• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google sheet to Facebook post with condition status

tisaigon

Hi,
My desired flow is:
In Google Sheet, check column "Approved Status" = OK, will post facebook schedule
After Posted, copy this row to other sheet and set column "Post Status" = Posted and get Post ID/Post link (if any)
How can i do it?
Thank you

Attachments

• shot_230212_023706.png
    shot_230212_023706.png
    27.4 KB · Views: 49
  • shot_230212_024244.png
    shot_230212_024244.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @tisaigon

It appears for your use case it might require at least 2 trigger columns to satisfy your 3 conditions and from Google sheets, you can only trigger one workflow at a time.

So, I am afraid to say that your use case is not possible.

tisaigon

@Supreme thank you for your reply.
How can i do first condition:
In Google Sheet, check column "Approved Status" = OK, will post facebook schedule, if "Approved Status" != OK, do not post. Thank you

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @tisaigon

The situation which you are trying to achieve in the automation is currently not possible. Since the workflow will not cancel the scheduled task in future executions.

tisaigon

@Supreme understand.
Currently, I have the phenomenon of creating many duplicate posts.
I think that is probably the reason why 1 line in Google Sheet after posting facebook is still left in that sheet, so it is posted again.
Please advise me an effective solution to not be like that again
Thank you

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @tisaigon

Can you please tell us at what interval you will be approving or making any changes in the "Approved Status" column?

Also do share your Google Sheets with us, so that we can check the possibility of it.

tisaigon

Thanks @Supreme
We use Google Sheet All Time, but most 8hAM to 22hPM GMT+7.
My google sheet
If any, after one post/row posted to facebook, this Status changed to "Posted"
I hope I don't have duplicate posts on fb anymore
Please help
thanks.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @tisaigon

You can start storing the post on Facebook first to validate the post later whether it is published or not.

2023-02-16_11h14_08.png

Add the following action step before the Facebook action step to pass the content by validating it first with the help of the Lookup action step.

2023-02-16_11h16_58.png