• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheet to Google Doc

alokmohann

i connect google sheet to google doc , i filled google sheet from google form. when i submit a row, some information add in google doc temple, some information shown correclty but some is missing. please tell me the issue

SCHOOL REPORT Card
School Name: {{Name of School}}
District Name : {{District Name}}

COMMON ATTRIBUTES:

A. General Details:
c)Name of Principal -{{Name of Principal }}
d)Principal mobile number-7054411333
e)Availability of land to expand school (in metres)-{{Availability of land to expand school (in metres)}}
f)Year of Establishment -{{Year of Establishment}}
g)Year of construction-{{Year of construction}}
h)Is this a Shift School-{{Is this a Shift School ?}}
i)Building status- Government owned
j)UDISE Code of school-12345678
k)Vocational course-Yes
l)Total number of CWSN Children-200
m)Total number of teachers14
n)Total enrollment of students class wise-Class 8thClass 9thClass 10thClass 11thClass 12th
100{{Class 9th}}100{{Class 11th}}100

Attachments

• pabbly.pdf
    492 KB · Views: 29

alokmohann

all other items are working but school name is not working , its shown "12PTLora6004053School Name" in field, Please check

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @alokmohann

Can you please share the workflow URL once in which you have tried the same so that we can look into it?