• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheet Webhook not capturing complete data

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjAwNTZmMDYzNzA0MzM1MjZlNTUzNTUxMzU1MTYxNTQzNiI_3D_pc

Attachments

• Screenshot_26.png
    Screenshot_26.png
    23.3 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_25.png
    Screenshot_25.png
    52.5 KB · Views: 45

Arshita

Staff member
Hello @nitingoyal

I want to inform you that if the data is coming from another workflow or if you manually enter it, you need to choose the "Send On Event" option

However, If you receive data from a third party or another application, please refer to the thread below and set it up accordingly.

Please let me know if you are still facing the same issue.

Hello @nitingoyal

I want to inform you that if the data is coming from another workflow or if you manually enter it, you need to choose the "Send On Event" option

However, If you receive data from a third party or another application, please refer to the thread below and set it up accordingly.

Hello Arshita,
I think you haven't got my issue,
Workflow is triggering correctly so it's not issue of trigger.
It's just that webhook is not capturing all the data.
Please check attached screenshot

And it's not happening all the time.
Suppose when I trigger 10 rows, it will capture first 2-3 row correctly, but misses few(not all) datas in next 7-8 rows

Arshita

Staff member
In this case, please ensure that you have entered the correct column in the trigger column as it should be the last filled column of the sheet.

For example, if you have 3 columns A, B & C, then you have to enter the C in the trigger column to trigger the workflow. If you are expecting to get the data after column C for eg D, E, and F then these columns will not fetch any data.

1681536540991.png

Also please try to run your workflow once in incognito mode of your browser by adding a new connection with Google Sheets.