• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheet + Whatsapp Cloud API Questions

18young

Hello everyone,

I have 2 questions so kindly let me know the answers if you guys know!

01. I am going to use Google Sheets and the WhatsApp API to send marketing messages to my clients. So, let's say I have over 2000 numbers in Google Sheets. When I start the process of sending messages, how do I know where my operation stands? How many numbers have already received my messages? Is everything going smoothly or not? Is there any way to track the statistics?

02. What is the best way to send those 2000 messages? I mean, can I send messages to 1000 people just by clicking one button, or do I have to schedule it? I need to send those messages within a maximum of two days.

Thank you,

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @18young

01. I am going to use Google Sheets and the WhatsApp API to send marketing messages to my clients. So, let's say I have over 2000 numbers in Google Sheets. When I start the process of sending messages, how do I know where my operation stands? How many numbers have already received my messages? Is everything going smoothly or not? Is there any way to track the statistics?
Regarding your inquiry about managing WhatsApp message processing through Google Sheets once it's initiated. You refer to the logic in the following video lesson.

02. What is the best way to send those 2000 messages? I mean, can I send messages to 1000 people just by clicking one button, or do I have to schedule it? I need to send those messages within a maximum of two days.
Check this out I hope this will help you process the bulk messaging at once -

18young

Hey @18young

Regarding your inquiry about managing WhatsApp message processing through Google Sheets once it's initiated. You refer to the logic in the following video lesson.

Check this out I hope this will help you process the bulk messaging at once -
Thank you for the reply. If I use the 'send all data' option in Google Sheets, how much time will it take to send messages to 500 numbers ?

Supreme

Staff member
If I use the 'send all data' option in Google Sheets, how much time will it take to send messages to 500 numbers ?
It will instantly process all the rows mentioned in the Google Sheets to your workflow.