• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google sheet

gagandiwan

Maine ek flow banaya hua h jisme google sheet se data aata h . or bhi kai Action point h usme. last point me mai router ka use karta hu. jisme condition laga kar us data ko new google sheet me add kar deta hu. ye flow bilkul perfect kaam kar raha hai. or new g sheet me data bhi same time per transfer ho raha hai.

ab jis sheet me data transfer hua hai. us sheet se maine ek flow banaya hai. jisme date/time format ka use karke mai +10 min ka use karke whatsapp se templete bhejta hu. but ye flow 30 min baad run karta h. google sheet me data same time pe aa gaya tha doosre flow se. but ye data active 30 min baad hota h aisa kyo.

aap ko jankari h to aap mujhe bata dijiye. same time ka data 30 min baad hit kyo ho raha hai.

first Workflow URL jaha se data tranfer hota h new sheet me:- https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow...aUGkNGQQAUAZUJ1dOBBYDAFQuUx5WLQRNX2xcAlhwUTA#

1st flow task history id:- IjU3NjUwNTZkMDYzNDA0MzE1MjZiNTUzMDUxMzIi_pc

2nd flow jaha data aane k baad 30 min bad active hota h:- https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow...IAjpcSAsPBFJSIVFcVnoHBFUvUx4HfAxdXG8OUAQsVzY#

2nd flow task history id:- IjU3NjUwNTZjMDYzNzA0MzE1MjZhNTUzYzUxMzQi_pc

aap dekhna first flow time 17:25:52 per run hua tha. 2nd flow same time pe hona tha.
but 2nd flow Time:- 18:03:38 per hit hua.

ap pls check karke mujhe issue batayega. koi bhi dikkat ho aap reply dijiyega mail per mai available rahunga

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @gagandiwan,

A Google Sheets trigger gets executed instantly only when the data is entered in the spreadsheet manually. However, in the second workflow, where you enter the data through the API (Pabbly Connect), it may take the trigger up to 1 hour to get executed. To learn more, please read this thread : https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/google-sheets.2457/

Nevertheless, you can reduce this time to 1 minute by following the instructions given in the thread attached below: https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/go...rigger-send-new-rows-in-every-1-minute.12954/

gagandiwan

Trigger setup done . But 1 question

Mere is google sheet me 3 sheet hai. Pahle sheet me to trigger lag gaya. But baki dono sheet kaise work karengi

2ns q - date and time format se kitne samay data ko schedule kar sakta hu.example - +180 days tak karna h mujhe

And ye tool kitna data apne pass rakh sakta h schedule k liye

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Trigger setup done . But 1 question

Mere is google sheet me 3 sheet hai. Pahle sheet me to trigger lag gaya. But baki dono sheet kaise work karengi
Please allow me some time to discuss this with my team. I will get back to you with an update soon.

2ns q - date and time format se kitne samay data ko schedule kar sakta hu.example - +180 days tak karna h mujhe

And ye tool kitna data apne pass rakh sakta h schedule k liye
If you are referring to the Delay by Pabbly feature, then yes, you can set a delay of +180 days.
1689444503998.png

Supreme

Staff member
If you want to process the row data from your other Google Sheets, you can follow a similar process as you have used in the first sheet to configure the webhook URL in your Google Sheets Initial setup.

(Watch the first part of the video)