• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheets & Airtable Syncing

EASB4889

Good day everyone!

My intended automation use case:

1. I have one Google Sheet serves as a master table for all data, to be updated manually upon receipt of updates.

2. My clients use Airtables, with data they required mapped to them from Google Sheet. The Airtable is embedded and shown in the client's portal I establish for them.

Can I use Pabbly to automate the syncing and updating of each client's Airtable, meaning whenever I create / modify / delete any records in Google Sheet, that change will take place automatically in Airtables which have the mapped data?

Appreciate if anyone has done this and provide guides.

Many thanks.

Best regards,
Sean

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @EASB4889

You can use the "Google Sheets: New or Updated Spreadsheet Row" to get the updated rows from your Google Sheets.

You only need to ensure that the trigger column value is modified in order to capture the New or Updated Spreadsheet row.

2022-08-02_17h43_54.png

Further, you can use the following video tutorial to update the record in your Airtable.

(Please watch the second part of the video)