• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google sheets look up error

Akiladevi

Hi Pabbly team, The account connected to this error is [email protected]. The name of the workflow is "Calendly (SYM-3), L1 & M1". Today at 11:55am there was atrigger from a booking from Calendly and it ended without completing the whole task. The reason for error is "Response not received in 25 seconds.....". Will you please help me solve this?

1724311227692.png

Akiladevi

@Supreme thank you for your reply. In the Google sheet that I connected has a tab or worksheet called "Overview". I wanted to connect this sheet with the lookup process but I am not able to choose this sheet from the Google sheet that I have connected. I refreshed the fields but then it is not getting displayed. How to do that? please help me.

Supreme

Staff member
Kindly check your respective Google Sheets SpreadSheets to ensure that you have ample permission to use the sheet.

Akiladevi

Hi @Supreme
I checked the permission status. It is restricted for unknown users but the email connected to pabbly account is [email protected] that has editor access. Also this workflow works successfully in some cases. If it is working successfully sometimes then the Google sheets would have been given ample permissions. In few cases only it does not work.