• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheets: Lookup Spreadsheet Row

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hi! I requested this a couple of months ago.. Can I do a follow up here or is there a way to filter if there are no results from the lookup action? I need to create a new spreadsheet, only if the lookup returns no results.. thanks

https://pabbly.hellonext.co/p/google-sheet-lookup-spreadsheet-rows
Currently, we won't be able to make the Lookup step as you're requesting for. It requires heavy changes in the Pabbly Connect infrastructure which is not feasible currently.

In near future, once we plan to come up with the requested Lookup step, you will be notified of the same.

Thank you!