• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheets not getting connected

csllp

I've an existing sheet created on google drive, and I'm trying to connect pabbly connect to the sheet, after clicking on send test nothing is happening.

csllp

The connection issue is resolved, by opening Google Sheets on Incognito mode.

I've seen the videos, but everywhere the complete row is being populated but in my case, its populating only 1 column

The Workflow name is YiCards

Attachments

• Sheet.png
    Sheet.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 34
  • Pabbly .png
    Pabbly .png
    24.2 KB · Views: 33

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
You're entering the trigger column as A.

Enter trigger columns as the last column where data is being entered and then try capturing the webhook data.

csllp

I now somehow managed to get the full row data but right now the issue is

I've set the trigger as col I and when I'm updating I col for other row, the system is not doing anything

csllp

that screenshot is old. I've already changed the trigger as I.

Now there are other rows too without col I value but the system is not triggering the next step of sending a message

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-03-29 231111.png
    Screenshot 2022-03-29 231111.png
    49.7 KB · Views: 39

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @csllp

Could you pelase re-capture the webhook response again by doing the Initial Setup in your Google sheet? Also could you please tell us have checked the "Send on Event" in the Pabbly Connect add-on?

1648617195717.png

csllp

There is this another weired issue going on, I don't understand exactly

Yesterday I Scheduled messages for 10 AM everyday.

Workflow name: Payment Reminders

Now the weird part is on WhatsApp desktop app it shows correctly that its been sent to the specified numbers as per the google Sheet

But on WhatsApp for Mobile shows that all messages were sent to same number as sender number i.e. mine

Screenshots attached

Attachments

• WhatsApp SS.jpeg
    WhatsApp SS.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 41
  • WhatsAppSSmobile to 1 number.jpeg
    WhatsAppSSmobile to 1 number.jpeg
    74 KB · Views: 35
  • Whatsapp-system.png
    Whatsapp-system.png
    178.1 KB · Views: 45