• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheets "statusCode": 400, "message": "Unexpected token \" in JSON at position 0", "error": "Bad Request"

VitalWeb

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjEwNTY5MDYzZjA0MzI1MjZiNTUzMzUxMzE1MTYzNTQzMSI_3D_pc
Hi, I have Google Sheets entry sending data to Gohighlevel, but I keep getting an error.
The error I am getting is
"statusCode": 400,
"message": "Unexpected token \" in JSON at position 0",
"error": "Bad Request"
I have followed the advice on this forum and activated auto-send.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @VitalWeb

Regarding your concern, we recommend you to use the "Create or Update Contact" action step to update the fieflds.

1694520256807.png

wonders83

Hey @VitalWeb

Regarding your concern, we recommend you to use the "Create or Update Contact" action step to update the fieflds.

View attachment 31402

We are currently having this issue with Create or Update Contact in LeadConnector. For example: IjU3NmQwNTZjMDYzMTA0MzU1MjY5NTUzYzUxMzQ1MTY2NTQzMyI_3D_pc

All of our data is super clean coming in. Please escalate this ASAP. We JUST began running with Pabbly yesterday and already having problems. Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Kindly select False if you do not wish to select the DND option while creating the contact.

1719382379787.png

Else you can make use of the Create or Update Contact Beta version action step for the same.

1719382421491.png