• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheets to Instagram - Best way to add hashtags?

Michael M

Hey guys,
I have a pabbly connect workflow currently working where I can automatically send photos from Google Sheets to Instagram. However, I need help with doing captions and hashtags properly.

In my google sheets, in one cell, I have the caption first followed by 2 line breaks and then hashtags. The issue is, when this gets posted from Google Sheets to Instagram, the line breaks appear as \\n\\n and there is no formatting at all. It looks terrible.

Is there a way to stop this from happening? Ideally, it would be good to have a way to automatically post the first comment and add the hashtags there. But is there any way to post from google sheets via pabbly, to instagram and remove the html? To have the caption formatted the same way I see it in Google Sheets?

Any help would be great

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Michael M

To remove HTML from your post, it is necessary for you to include the "Text formatter" by Pabbly as an action step in your workflow.

Once added, you should select the "Replace text" option as an action event, and replace \\n\\n text with null which will enable you to remove the HTML from your content.

Please let me know if you still facing the same issue.