• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheets > WordPress and HTML links

sjo

Using Google Sheets to Create a Post in WordPress - which is working - however in the content of the post, I need to add an html link. I have tried it and it is not working - how do I get an html link in a post from Google Sheets please ?

Many thanks for the help

Stephen

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @sjo

In the WordPress action step, you can pass the link with the HTML's anchor tag.

E.g. -
<a href="www.pabblyconnect.com">www.pabblyconnect.com</a>

sjo

Thanks Supreme but I need to add the link to Google Sheets as my client will not want to go to the Wordpress action set.

Will the link appear in the Wordpress post if I add it to a Google sheets column in the content please ? I have tried it and it is not working. Do I need to add another column in the Sheet please and configure something in the action step to take the link ?

Many thanks for the help.

Best wishes,

Stephen

sjo

Just double checked again - placing the anchor link in the content in the Google sheet stops the post from creating in Wordpress.

The error code I am receiving is:

{
"code": "empty_content",
"message": "Content, title, and excerpt are empty.",
"data > status": 400
}

Grateful for your advice how to add a link to the content please.

Many thanks.

Best wishes,

Stephen

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @sjo

If want to pass the link from your Google Sheets to WordPress then add a column or add the link in the existing column then capture the webhook response.

Which you can process further in the WooCommerce action step.