• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Slides Templates - insert dynamic link URL

daraghos

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTY5MDYzMzA0MzY1MjY0NTUzMDUxMzYi_pc
Hi

I'm looking to replace a placeholder in a google slide template with a URL which will be clickable.

I can't seem to pass the url so that when it shows up in the rendered doc it is a clickable link.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks

Daragh

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @daraghos

Could you please confirm if you are facing issues with the "Google Docs: Create Document from Template" action step as the link inserted in the document is not becoming clickable?

daraghos

Hi, no it's the 'Google Slides : Create Presentation From Template' action step. Thanks for the repsonse.

Arshita

Staff member
I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

The element you are currently trying to use is not available at the moment. We tried to pass the link as a hyperlink to make it clickable, but unfortunately, we were unsuccessful. Regrettably, there is no alternative method to mark the link and make it clickable in Google Slides.

Arshita

Staff member
I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

The element you are currently trying to use is not available at the moment. We tried to pass the link as a hyperlink to make it clickable, but unfortunately, we were unsuccessful. Regrettably, there is no alternative method to mark the link and make it clickable in Google Slides.

daraghos

Thanks Arshita, as a workaround for anyone searching for the same issue, I turned the slides into a PDF which had the effect of rendering the link as clickable then.