• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

GoogleSheet new row add, but event not trigger

1uptick

I have created a workflow Google Sheets (New or Updated Spreadsheet Row) > Telegram. Everything works well on testing. However, the event is not triggered when a new row is added.

>"Send on event" checked.
> Data on the google sheet are imported by using "=importrange" from another sheet

Am I missing sth ?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @1uptick

Can you please try opting for the "Auto Send On Schedule" option from your Google Sheets and then check?

1715684621085.png

1uptick

Is it possible to set the frequency? It seems like the automation is not instant, with about 15-20 minutes of delay.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Although not immediate, you can use App script to reduce the waiting time to 1 minute. To assist you in sending new rows every minute, I have included a link to the relevant thread.