• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Googlesheets triggers only on new row

Albert

Hello,

when choosing googlesheets as trigger I only have the Trigger option: "New or Updated Spreadsheet Row"

Is there any way to just have Trigger on : "New Spreadsheet Row"?

So that the trigger fires only when a new Row is added to my googlesheets. Not when there are updates in other rows?

Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Albert

Unfortunately, It is impossible to add only the "New Spreadsheet Row" option in Google Sheets trigger event, but you can connect multiple sheets in pabbly by setting the initial setup in all your Google sheets with the same webhook URL. So that you will get responses from all of your google sheets which will work the same as the New SpreadSheet Row trigger event.

Albert

Hey @Albert

Unfortunately, It is impossible to add only the "New Spreadsheet Row" option in Google Sheets trigger event, but you can connect multiple sheets in pabbly by setting the initial setup in all your Google sheets with the same webhook URL. So that you will get responses from all of your google sheets which will work the same as the New SpreadSheet Row trigger event.
Hello,

thanks for the reply, but I don´t understand how you mean that it will work the same as the New SpreadSheet Row trigger event.

From my understanding, if I use multiple sheets and connect all with the same URL, then I would get even more responses and trigger, right?
So every sheet would be a trigger with "New or updated Spreadsheet Row"

Supreme

Staff member
Yes, you are totally correct. If you connect multiple sheets with the same webhook URL, it will trigger "New or updated Spreadsheet Row" every time.

Supreme

Staff member
I can understand your concern and I really apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. However, you can only connect multiple sheets with the same webhook URL to trigger "New or updated Spreadsheet Row" every time, as it is not possible for us to add only the "New Spreadsheet Row" option in Google Sheets trigger event for now.

Though, we would like you to post the submission to add the trigger event here - https://pabbly.hellonext.co/

If we add the trigger event on the Google Sheets, we will notify you accordingly.