• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Graphy <> Tribe integration issue

Jana

Hi team,
I'm having a problem when connecting Graphy with Tribe via Pabbly Connect.

I want to send an invite to our Tribe Community whenever a new user is created on our Graphy.
The flow is attached below.

The response I get looks strange and no invites are being sent out to new users.

Attachments

• response.PNG
    response.PNG
    89.3 KB · Views: 52
  • Graphy.PNG
    Graphy.PNG
    154.4 KB · Views: 52

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Jana

You can refer to the following video tutorial for a better understanding of how you can connect your Tribe account.

If the issue still persists after connecting the action step then let us know.

Jana

Hey @Jana

You can refer to the following video tutorial for a better understanding of how you can connect your Tribe account.

If the issue still persists after connecting the action step then let us know.
I did follow this one, but it's a different case, so can you please check the screenshots I've sent you and let me know if I need to change something? Thanks!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Jana

I did follow this one, but it's a different case, so can you please check the screenshots I've sent you and let me know if I need to change something? Thanks!
We looked into your concern and as of now, Grapgy's triggers are having some issues from their end.

Their API is not responding to the webhook triggers at all, so would recommend you to contact their support team for the same.