• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Gravity Forms to OneDrive invalidRequest

MikeABQ

I have followed the tutorial from your YouTube channel and copied every single step. I can get a response from gravity forms, I can get OneDrive to create a folder using the response from Gravity Forms, however, when it comes to the "Upload file" step, it's simply not working. I get an error every time. I have global admin rights on the OneDrive account and it still won't work. What am I missing?

I'm pasting a screenshot of the error codes below:

pabbly-error.jpg

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @MikeABQ

Can you please tell us if you are using a business account of a Microsoft account?

Note: In OneDrive for Business or SharePoint document libraries, the cTag property isn't returned, if the driveItem has a folder facet.

MikeABQ

Hi, yes I am using a business account. What steps do I need to take to make it work? I’m an admin in the organization.

Supreme

Staff member
Hi, yes I am using a business account. What steps do I need to take to make it work? I’m an admin in the organization.
I am afraid to say that for business account type the MS API request might not work.