• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

GrooveSell Purchase to Encharge?!

Hi all!
I can't get the GrooveSell/Pabbly/Encharge integration working. No fields are passed on to Pabbly from GrooveSell even in the configuration stage. I can't select Email etc. I did install the webhook into GrooveSell. I want to have a user added to Encharge and a specific tag added (tag is active in Encharge already).

Guidance would be appreciated!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @daryldblack

Regarding your concern to add tags while adding the users to Encharge. Kindly use the "Add or Update Person with Tag" action event.

Please try this at your end and let us know if that works for you.

2022-03-08_12h42_29.png

Hey @daryldblack

Regarding your concern to add tags while adding the users to Encharge. Kindly use the "Add or Update Person with Tag" action event.

Please try this at your end and let us know if that works for you.

View attachment 8421
Yeo, got that part. It's in the next section that I need. The email, FirstName etc. In another app that atarts with 'Z' I can toggle a drop down and select the email field etc but incant do that on Pabbky so what do I do? It's obviously simple but can't see.it...🤷‍♂️

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @daryldblack

Could you please elaborate your query plainly? Though as we can understand in the action event dropdown is not available for the email field.

But you use the "Encharge: Search Person by Email" action event if that helps you out.

1646804790059.png