• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Gsheet integration is not working

daffy

Gsheet integration is not working

Original sheet isn't passing the proper data, new sheet will not connect to new workflow

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @daffy

Could you please try recapturing the webhook response once and please check if you can only use "Send On Event" when setting up Google Sheets if the data is coming from a Google application or if you manually enter it? If the data is coming from a third-party application, however, you may need to choose "Auto Send On Schedule" or "Send on Schedule," which will forward the data in exactly one hour.

Additionally, make sure the data was filled up to your trigger column.

1674806150596.png

daffy

I figured it out by using a different browser, it attaches now, however now the issue is the same with the original document, the information passed from JSON Post isn't giving my other API the correct information

Screenshot 2023-01-27 180457.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @daffy

Can you please share the workflow's name and the REST API of the application you have tried in the API by the Pabbly action step?

daffy

I have attached a screenshot of the interface

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-28 004713.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-28 004713.png
    67.6 KB · Views: 33

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @daffy

Seems like you haven't configured the API by Pabbly action step according to the API, as some of the fields are not mentioned which is required and because of that the action step is not performing.

Please refer to the following video tutorial once and the entry again.

Also, if they still persist then kindly contact the application's support team or share the curl request of the API request.

daffy

This is a new workflow to test, the only required element is email, the others are not required, the old workflow with a different sheet has been working for months and then just stopped working, which made me make a new workflow to test.

Supreme

Staff member
Please check the API request and try again.

1675061352451.png

You can use the " Custom Request " in the API by the Pabbly action step.

1675061508204.png

daffy

I spoke with the developer and it needs to be sent as parameters, not headers, it was working before, but they are at a loss to why. The method specified in their documentation is JSON POST, what does the "custom request" do or change? Just want to know for future purposes.

Supreme

Staff member
Please refer to the following video tutorial once and the entry again.

Also, if they still persist then kindly contact the application's support team or share the curl request of the API request.
Did you watched the video which we have shared in terms to use the API by Pabbly?

Also, share your JSON payload along with the CURL request with us.