• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Having issues connecting to Printful to Godaddy

dmckinstry

I am getting like 401 response whenI go a test on Printful
Screen Shot 2022-03-23 at 4.03.34 PM.png

Then When I connected it to Godaddy I am seeing
Screen Shot 2022-03-23 at 4.08.11 PM.png

I am not sure what to put in these fields to get them to connect and up date products to work together.

thank you for your help.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @dmckinstry

I am getting like 401 response whenI go a test on Printful
Screen Shot 2022-03-23 at 4.03.34 PM.png

It seems like you haven't captured the webhook correctly, please check out the following steps and do check the short recorded video to capture the webhook response.

Follow these steps to manually sync your products:
  1. Create a product on your eCommerce platform.
  2. In your Printful Dashboard, go to Stores and choose the store where you added the new product. Then, click Refresh data in the upper right corner to re-sync products from your store.
  3. Find your newly added product which should be marked Not Synced and click Edit.
  4. Click Choose product for each variant and either a) create the product from scratch within the variant or b) choose a pre-made product from Product templates (if available).
  5. Click Continue.

Further, in the GoDaddy action event, please pass the following details in the respective fields -

Host - https://in.godaddy.com/help/add-my-custom-host-names-12320

Points to / Value -

TTL - Time to live in seconds. This is the amount of time the record is allowed to be cached. A TTL of 3600 means the record will update every hour. A TTL of 86400 means it will take a day for changes to update.

Kindly try again and let us know if that works for you.

2022-03-24_11h48_25.png

dmckinstry

Still not able to printful and Godaddy webstore that I have created with them. Still need more help on this matter.

Not sure what is going on.

dmckinstry

Also not sure what Information I need from either printful or you guys for the DNS record to link to my store. where do I get that information from?

dmckinstry

Is there a user manual that I can take a look at the see if I am getting this right or is there some more help that someone can contact me via video chat or phone?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @dmckinstry

You can now check their API documentation to capture the webhook response of Printful.

Is there a user manual that I can take a look at the see if I am getting this right or is there some more help that someone can contact me via video chat or phone?
You can contact GoDaddy's support team regarding the field data which you are trying to map, they will elaborate about this better.