• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

hello pabbly team I need assistance regarding, my use case

alaa bebar

hello @Luv , here's the updated workflow I achieved to the point of making a folder related to the month and the email address how can include the expenses lookup value also?
I need a hint for using my parser that captures the documents and stores them, or another option to access my main drive account where all folders already exist them the files with the time and date the document added
here's the updated workflow with the router to create and filter the addresses: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTZiMDYzZjA0M2Q1MjY4NTUzNDUxM2Ii_pc

Luv

Hey @alaa bebar

You likely have two separate Google Drive accounts: one for capturing invoice details and another where you want to create folders based on months and update dates for invoices. Each account requires its own connection. The primary drive account, which already contains invoices, should be linked in Google Drive under "Search Folder." Additionally, the second account needs to be connected in Google Drive under "Create File," which will be used in the router.

It's important to note that the first drive account won't have folders based on months, whereas the second one will. Therefore, in the separate workflow dedicated to creating folders based on months, you should connect the second drive account.

1714221079674.png

1714221097338.png

Please ensure that you set up both workflows and these steps accordingly to facilitate effective assistance.

alaa bebar

I have adjusted the workflow as you requested, how can I get the document array from the parser step and filter it regarding the month?
and how I shall include the expense values also in my google sheet part lookup value.

alaa bebar

i tried to lookup also expenses to the lookup vlaue in googlesheet action part to lookup values from the list
1714251936461.png

i got an error message regardign the attempt ,how can i do the desires use case in my senario
1714252078437.png

and cointuintion ill try to forward the document array fro, the other workflow and how can deal with it for the meanwhile

alaa bebar

I tried to upload the file to the revenue folder created in the 12 Dec folder I got an error message, note: tried to map the id for the search folder "revenue" and the mapped id from step 5 as you mentioned to connect the main drive with all the attachments.
1714253995295.png

alaa bebar

hello, @Luv I have reached the part where I want to upload the files, I need help with the router part if the revenue/expense folder exists in the month in the file, also the upload art I'm getting a script error after capturing a new response to test the automation with no success.
also, I need to include the expense part from my google sheet.

Luv

Hey @alaa bebar

Based on your workflow, it appears you've configured the routers to handle both income and expenses. Could you please specify at which step you're encountering the 'script error'? Additionally, please clarify how you intend to incorporate the expenses—should they be reflected in the title or within the invoice content.

Luv

Hey @alaa bebar

We have checked the router part and yes it will not duplicate any folders, rather, it will create new folders only.
Further, for the create file route, you should use a permanent link, rather than a view link. You can set it up as mentioned in the image below,

1714481399214.png