• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Help Needed with Workflow Automation Error: Issue Connecting to MailerLite Classic

Hi,

I'm currently facing an issue with a workflow automation where a recent task failed to execute. The error seems to be related to connecting to MailerLite Classic. Specifically, it's occurring when attempting to use the Add or Update Subscriber in the Group action. Has anyone else experienced this problem, or does anyone have insights on how to resolve this?

I'd appreciate any guidance or troubleshooting tips you might have!

Thanks in advance!

Himesh

Hello @yang_yang74 ,

Can you please share screenshot or screen recording for issue you are facing?

FYI I'm not from pabbly connect team I'm an automation freelancer who helps other pabbly connect members. Also you can dm me so that we can do free zoom call.