• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Help with Filters/routing

I am trying to filter for a specific tag in highlevel/ leadconnector however when i try to map the data there are multiple fields for tags as you can see in the image. DO I need to add each seperate field to the image or is there a way to check all the fields for the tag i am trying to find? I hope this makes sense, thank you
Screenshot 2023-08-03 094234.png

Hi @ArshilAhmad

Thanks for your answer, I only want to filter for one tag but I dont know which spot it will be in so do i need to add the or condition for every tavg spot? also if i map to the 4 that were in this contact but the next contach has 5 tags and this tag is in spot 5 will it be missed?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
You can disable the Simple Response, then click on 'Save & Send Test Request' to capture the data in array format. After that, use a Line Itemizer to get all the tags into a single line, which you can then use as a Filter Label.
1691100234497.png

1691100290792.png