• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Hey People, I want to integrate AI Sensy with Pabbly So I can for my webinar reminders

My Flow is as following:
Landing Page --> SIgnup Button --> Razorpay -->Payment Capture data in pabbly --> Data Goes to Convertkit -->Convertkit send confirmation & reminder

NOW I want to send
1. The Webinar Registration confirmation message on WhatsApp, please suggest the workflow or which video I have to watch for this.
2. The reminders to these registrants via WhatsApp Automation, please suggest the workflow or which video I have to watch for this.
3. When the user has purchased the course & completed the transaction, how can we automate the course access to the new student? please suugest the workflow or which video I have to watch for this.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @salesproclub

You can refer to the following video tutorial on how you can set the logic to send the reminder at a particular interval.

3. When the user has purchased the course & completed the transaction, how can we automate the course access to the new student? please suugest the workflow or which video I have to watch for this.
Please check this video -

Hey Supreme
There are few concerns using Zoom & WhatsApp Automation:
1. People register on Landing Page --> Receive email confirmation --> Most people get these email in junk or never open --> we send zoom link in these emails but if they are not opening email, they won't get the zoom link hence they will never get the zoom reminders.
My Q.1: Can we send the WhatsApp automated confirmation for registration which we are doing via email
Q2: Can we automate the reminders now through whatsApp so they reiieve & open the message
Q3: Can we create an event date in our automation flow, lets say if I have a webinar on 10 Feb 2023, so all my reminder should go till 10th Feb 2023 not after that?

Please suggest if you could understand my concerns.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @salesproclub

You can send the notification on WhatsApp from Zoom by sending a Zoom meeting link.

Q3: Can we create an event date in our automation flow, lets say if I have a webinar on 10 Feb 2023, so all my reminder should go till 10th Feb 2023 not after that?
Yes, didn't you check the mentioned video in my previous message on the same?

Thanks Supreme for making me watch this video. I think I got a clear direction how I can achive my automation.
Please also update how to get WhatsApp cloud Api?
Is It Free? or
Is it similar to have services from AI Sensy or WATI.