• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

HI! I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH CREATING AN AUTOMATION TO CONNECT LEADCONNECTOR AND PABBLY

I am creating an automation that duplicates a snapshot when a new customer enters and fills out the questionnaire. I followed all the steps by first connecting the survey to which the customers respond and then doing the mapping to create the snapshot. However, once the test gives me the error of which I leave you the screen below, that saying " I heard from LEAD CONNECTOR (go high level) support and they told me that they don't see any problems on their part, so I think it's a Pabbly problem, how can I solve it?

Screenshot 2024-08-07 at 01.05.10.png

I recently signed up for the annual PRO subscription with pabbly

ArshilAhmad

Staff member

Please log in to your GHL and Pabbly Connect accounts in an Incognito tab, establish a new connection with your GHL account, and see if that fixes the issue.
1722971730098.png

Screenshot 2024-08-07 at 08.10.53.png

Please log in to your GHL and Pabbly Connect accounts in an Incognito tab, establish a new connection with your GHL account, and see if that fixes the issue.View attachment 45977
I try to doing this but i have the same problem, how can i try to resolve it? i'm doing che subscription yesteday but if nothing works i need to delete the account

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Could you please state whether the account you have connected to is a sub-account or the main agency account?
1722990216344.png

I tried to connect both with the AGENCY account and with a SUB ACCOUNT, with both it gave the same error, so I don't think that's the problem. other solutions?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
For the action event 'Create Location', kindly establish a new connection using your main LeadConnector agency owner account (admin), and then try to create a new connection.

If you have already made the connection with your agency owner account, please let us know which one of the existing connections is made using that account. Please share a screenshot of the same.