• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

HighLevel "Bad Request"

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCallwood

I've connected my account using "Bearer location api key" but when trying to create a new contact after a router step my test response is always "<!DOCTYPE html><html lang="en"><head><meta charset="utf-8"><title>Error</title></head><body><pre>Bad Request</pre></body></html>"

No clue how to debug this.

1621975146874.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @KCallwood

We have checked the Router Module of your workflow and found in your Highlevel Action, you have missed the double quotes("Tag") in the Tag field and the API key which you have filled is invalid.

Further, please fill the correct bearer token in the credentials block without using the "bearer" prefix before putting the API key.

Please do the changes, then try it again and let us know if you face any issue.

2021-05-26_10h41_58.png

Last edited:

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hello. I've tried both the legacy (with Bearer) and non-legacy (without Bearer). Both connect, but now I'm facing a problem where it isn't passing all of the data (ie. first name and last name) -> https://www.loom.com/share/767352b146a545f19e91003e5824a671
Thanks for the video. We checked and looks like the GoHighLevel team has updated their APIs.

We have now updated the GoHighLevel integration and would request you to kindly reauthorize the Create Contact event once.

Please test at your end now and let us know how it goes.

1622015773381.png

1622015825361.png

KCallwood

Awesome, that seems to have done the trick!

Any chance of you also including a way for us to map the "Contact Source" as well?

I'd like to be able to make it say something other than "api v1" since I do have that data:

1622018899753.png

KCallwood

Now I'm getting the "Bad Request" response on the "Create Opportunity" step. Maybe they changed the opportunity API too (I'll need both "Create" and "Update").

KCallwood

How is it that Zapier has Add/Update both contacts and opportunities?

1622028712107.png

They seem to have also managed to make it so we only need the email in order to update opportunities vs the "Opportunity ID" we need in Pabbly (which I'm having trouble getting) AND also automatically grab the "Stage ID" (see screenshot below) instead of needing the extra "Get Pipeline Stages" step we have to do here. Is this something you can improve since it streamlines the entire process (a lot)?

1622028804650.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @KCallwood
Now I'm getting the "Bad Request" response on the "Create Opportunity" step. Maybe they changed the opportunity API too (I'll need both "Create" and "Update").

We have updated the " Create opportunity " Action event, as per Highlevel's API documentation. And it is working absolutely fine.

2021-05-27_11h27_37.png

And as per Highlevel's API terms, we can't make both create and update opportunity in one endpoint. So, we have created an additional endpoint of Update Opportunity, which is also working fine.

2021-05-26.png

Moreover, in order to update the opportunity, you have to take at least a phone number or Email id or Custom ID, so while updating please make sure of that.

2021-05-27_11h32_07.png

And for opportunity_id, we have to create an endpoint of " List Opportunity", which you can map on further Action.

2021-05-27_11h36_50.png

Further, now you no more required to use "API by Pabbly" Action to get the Pipeline ID or more also we have made some changes in your Highlevel action please check that out then give it a try and let us know if you face any problem.

Last edited:

KCallwood

Hey @KCallwood

We have updated the " Create opportunity " Action event, as per Highlevel's API documentation. And it is working absolutely fine.

View attachment 1133

And as per Highlevel's API terms, we can't make both create and update opportunity in one endpoint. So, we have created an additional endpoint of Update Opportunity, which is also working fine.

View attachment 1134

Moreover, in order to update the opportunity, you have to take at least a phone number or Email id or Custom ID, so while updating please make sure of that.

View attachment 1135

And for opportunity_id, we have to create an endpoint of " List Opportunity", which you can map on further Action.

View attachment 1136

Further, now you no more required to use "API by Pabbly" Action to get the Pipeline ID or more also we have made some changes in your Highlevel action please check that out then give it a try and let us know if you face any problem.
Not sure I fully understand your answer.

Hopefully this video gets us on the same page: https://www.loom.com/share/2d0ec99ab0ba4c3eb1e35929146a15c2

This one shows that the add/update single action step is possible (Zapier was able to do it): Minute 2:24 -> https://www.loom.com/share/eec5f007d09841d0b74860b1ac2b3cca

Status
Not open for further replies.