• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

HighLevel LeadConnector

I'm trying to connect the HighLevel LeadConnector and no matter what API key I enter I'm getting the message Invalid API Key. Is there something else I need to do to get this working?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-04 at 10.53.19 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-04 at 10.53.19 AM.png
    101.4 KB · Views: 40

Livshe

Im watching video on how to add it and i cant find the highlevel app in the list to do the step 2 choose your app.... it not there like in video on you tube

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
It is an old video; HighLevel has now been deprecated. I would suggest using LeadConnector instead.

Livshe

Im watching video on how to add it and i cant find the highlevel app in the list to do the step 2 choose your app.... it not there like in video on you tube
how do i add the app to the step 2....
It is an old video; HighLevel has now been deprecated. I would suggest using LeadConnector instead.
im looking for video on Contact form 7 to lead connector

Livshe

im looking to connect form 7 to be able to set up and send the already set up contact forms to the lead connector

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Currently, we don't have a dedicated video showing direct integration between Contact Form 7 and LeadConnector. Nevertheless, you can refer to two separate videos to configure your trigger and action applications. The underlying concept remains the same.

Watch this to understand how you can set up your Contact Form 7 as your trigger application (Step 1).

Watch this to understand how you can setup LeadConnector as your action application (Step 2)