• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Hotmart Credentials

R&B Silva

I need to increase Hotmart Credentials to API to receive more informations of my subscribers. But I dont know to do this.

I need to build a spreadsheet with my customers' subscription statuses and it should update automatically. But some information doesn't come with webhook. To do this, you need to use the hotmart API with the credentials that I can generate on the platform but I don't know where to apply them here in pabbly.

R&B Silva

Okay, this is so important! In the Make plataform have this native aplication where we can put hotmart credentials to receive more information.

R&B Silva

I've been researching and came to the conclusion that what I need is to know how to do the OAUTH2 Hotmart API using my credentials.

From this I will be able to have the necessary data from my customers (subscribers)

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @R&B Silva

We have added the Hotmart integration to the platform, so we would request you try it and let us know how it works for you.

1673949770109.png

R&B Silva

It didn't work as I would like, I need to receive all the customer's information, such as personal data, payment methods, subscription days, etc... This API is returning very little information.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @R&B Silva

We have added the Get Subscriber endpoint in Hotmart. Kindly check the endpoint and let me know if it is working or not.