• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How can I change the email associated with my account?

A

Arshita

Hey @Scarter180

In this case, you have the option to add a team member to your account and share the workflow with that team member.

Refer to below video tutorial for more information -

A4H

We don't allow changing Pabbly account email addresses as per our policies.
I have the same problem and sometimes policies must be changed. I can only assume that you are blocking this because of resellers and black market stuff...but you are throwing honest accounts in the same boat with abusers. It actually feels very nasty. We have an account where we used a business account that's no longer active. Your policy forces us to maintain a domain we do not need or use, forwards emails, etc...an absolute pain to keep track of. If you are worried about resellers, ask us for proof that the change we need is from a domain we own to another domain we own. But don't treat people like potential delinquents because you may end up being perceived the same way.

P

Pabblymember11

I have the same problem and sometimes policies must be changed. I can only assume that you are blocking this because of resellers and black market stuff...but you are throwing honest accounts in the same boat with abusers. It actually feels very nasty. We have an account where we used a business account that's no longer active. Your policy forces us to maintain a domain we do not need or use, forwards emails, etc...an absolute pain to keep track of. If you are worried about resellers, ask us for proof that the change we need is from a domain we own to another domain we own. But don't treat people like potential delinquents because you may end up being perceived the same way.
As per our policies, we currently do not permit changes to Pabbly account email addresses. This measure is in place to ensure account security and integrity.

A4H

As per our policies, we currently do not permit changes to Pabbly account email addresses. This measure is in place to ensure account security and integrity.
Yes, this part I think we ALL understood. Where can I send a request to upper management to revise this policy? It appears that your policy is trying to protect the integrity and security of OUR accounts, so therefore if we are the owner of the account and we actually need a change in our credentials ALSO owned by us, we should be able to - and allowed - to prove it is us. Again, your reply makes me feel like I am viewed as a possible delinquent, which is quite offensive. I am actually surprised at this inflexibility to the point that I would ask that your sales page clearly and upfront states (not in fine print) that account emails can never be changed. Even with major software I was able to solve this...

P

Pabblymember11

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but we are unable to provide further assistance on this matter. Our policy is strict to ensure account security and prevent potential misuse of our platform. This policy is clearly outlined in our Terms and Conditions - https://www.pabbly.com/terms-conditions/.

Thank you for your understanding. If you need help with something else, please feel free to reach out.