• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How can I check for a valid subscription?

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello Nomad,

We would like to inform you that you can check customer validation through our API Docs from Get Single Subscription. You will get API key and Secret key through the API settings under Settings tab and also you can generate different API key and Secret key by just clicking on Regenerate API for n number of times.

For API, please refer to the document -
If you need further support please reach out to us.

Regards,
Vipin

Nomad

This would require to use credentials of my account for it?

How would I do it when the software is installed on the clients computer and I want do avoid to have my credentials delivered with the software? So what I am looking for is a solution where the licensing data can be checked from the installation without using my Pabbly credentials.

Regards,
Nomad

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello Nomad,

We would like to schedule a call with you or your team so that we can understand your requirement and assist you better.
So we request you to please indicate your preferred time.

Our team will be available from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm IST.

NUCONET

Hello Nomad,

We would like to schedule a call with you or your team so that we can understand your requirement and assist you better.
So we request you to please indicate your preferred time.

Our team will be available from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm IST.
Any updates on this? I am in a similar situation.
I created an app that I want it to check the user's recurrent subscription status of their license before it executes its task

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello @NUCONET ,

You can utilize this API to check the Subscription Status of the customer: https://apidocs.pabbly.com/#cfd67f09-fea5-45ea-939e-7d10987806a1
By using this API, you can retrieve all subscriptions of a particular customer and subsequently verify whether there is any active/valid subscription for that specific customer.

Additionally, you can employ the following API to obtain the customer ID from their email address: https://apidocs.pabbly.com/#898d4498-51ed-43aa-8f10-ee73addfa255