• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How can I send ONLY NEW data (collected in a google sheet) every 24h (or more) and avoid sending duplicated old posts?

vgreen

I'm collecting client data and I want to send reminders every 24h to other members when someone posts a new event in a group.

My question is:
-How can I send ONLY NEW data (collected in a google sheet) every 24h (or more) and avoid sending duplicated old posts?

Thank you

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @vgreen

Could you please tell us from which application you are getting the post in your Google Sheets besides the post's detail are you also having the date time column in that because it would be required because to know the post whether the post was old or new.

vgreen

Hey @vgreen

Could you please tell us from which application you are getting the post in your Google Sheets besides the post's detail are you also having the date time column in that because it would be required because to know the post whether the post was old or new.
Hi @Supreme
I'm using Trafft so yes I have all those details like - date, time, name, email and all other details.
Thank you for your help.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @vgreen

You can use the Lookup Table action step of Google Sheets to check the data in your respective sheets whether it contains the data or not.

Further, if the data is not available, then only it will process the workflow where you can use the Filter action step.

2022-09-05_10h58_46.png

Google Sheets -

2022-09-05_11h03_18.png