• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How can we add facebook lead email ad set name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I want to ad set email on with facebook lead notification. I mean if I receive email regarding lead then there should show also lead submission ad set.. How can I add that on email. Please help me to add. Many Thanks advance

I have followed the same things
1721151845825.png

I not appear the ad set trigger field on the response. Could you please check what I doing wrong. Thanks

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please enable 'Simple Response', then click on 'Re-Capture Webhook Response' and either submit a test lead or wait for a real lead to be captured.
1721154187762.png

I am looking the Ad set name.. That's the lead form name... Can you please provide me ad set name on response so then I will add that on automated lead form email... THen i will be able to know the lead I received from which ad set..

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please submit a real lead, just like your customers would, to capture the response in the trigger step and let us know.

Arshil you was right... The Ad name only show when physically lead submit otherwise not... I have get the ad name field my physical submitted lead...

Status
Not open for further replies.