• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

hello there I watched a guide video on how to set conversation API for Facebook ads

alaa bebar

hello, there I watched a guide video on how to set conversation API for Facebook ads to improve the camping results.
as a start, I want to send the closed leads for the algorithm in metaconversation data to the Facebook ad manager to enhance campaign performance.
here's my first question regarding how I match the lead captured in my Google to the Facebook ad manager I didn't get the methodology of matching data for each lead.
my second automation will be a follow-up to update sales data regarding that lead to optimize the campaign performance.

I watched this video for the sales part from a Google sheet but didn't understand how the data matching goes in the ad manger and how the lead matched the data entered.
link:

Supreme

Staff member
You can use the Google Sheets Lookup SpreadSheets action step to check the existing lead data in your mentioned Google Sheets.

alaa bebar

hello, @ArshilAhmad and @Supreme I did not explain myself properly.
I meant how the data sent to the ad manager matches the lead information on Facebook.
for example: I had a lead and I closed it as a start how, is the key parameter from the data I send to a facebook ad that matches this specific lead?
I hope I succeded in elaborating and explaining my use case so you can guide me.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please allow me some time to discuss the possibility of this use case with my team. We will get back to you with an update soon.

Supreme

Staff member
I had a lead and I closed it as a start how, is the key parameter from the data I send to a facebook ad that matches this specific lead?
I hope I succeded in elaborating and explaining my use case so you can guide me.
It seems that there is currently no action step available for cross-checking the leads' details.

alaa bebar

It seems that there is currently no action step available for cross-checking the leads' details.
I meant not checking the option for data, I mean how the data I'm sending going to link to the specific lead I closed and send the numeric data to the ads manager