• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How do I Automate my perfex crm

I want to automate my perfex crm . I already integrated pabbly with the CRM and receive leads which come from Facebook ads to my crm.
Now I want to integrate CRM with WhatsApp so that when admin assign leads to one of staff not only send email to him but also send him a message through WhatsApp to inform him with notification.
Is it possible and how can i do that?
And if it possible which plan should i purchase?
Thanks for help !

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Mohamed Enab

In your automation, if you want to send WhatsApp messages as well after creating the leads in Perfex CRM then kindly use the WhatsApp Cloud API.

And if it possible which plan should i purchase?
We suggest that you begin by outlining our workflow before proceeding to tally all compensated tasks. The accompanying video lesson can aid you in this process, allowing you to track each paid task with every execution.

thanks again for your interest, but I think you did not get my point.
I want to trigger the notification on my perfex crm to Pabbly and then send the notification as a WhatsApp message to the staff member who received the notification and the email. Did you get it !! If not please inform me so I can describe it more. thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Mohamed Enab

Please review the attached screenshot within Perfex CRM detailing the steps involved in the use of the WhatsApp Cloud API action. This will provide clarity on the procedure you need to follow for the same action.

1700456330299.png