• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How do I check which Workflow is using Maximum Triggers?

zest83

How do I check which Workflow is using Maximum Triggers?

Is there any manual way of checking this?

Possible to help me check... I'm noticing my triggers are being used up very quickly!
Not sure which workflow is using the same - so I can monitor the Triggers and understand how I can optimise!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @zest83

If you are talking about Tasks then you can check your dashboard for the workflow's task consumption.

2022-04-13_13h52_01.png

zest83

I need to know the datewise analysis to understand whats happening

Lately, the last 1 week - It's been different
We have used a lot of triggers

We need to find out how and where these triggers were used!
This is the main reason, we started this conversation!

So how do I check Daily Usage of Tasks, where they were used, how many were used in which workflow!

I need to check this so I can optimise my workflows accordingly!

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
I need to know the datewise analysis to understand whats happening

Lately, the last 1 week - It's been different
We have used a lot of triggers

We need to find out how and where these triggers were used!
This is the main reason, we started this conversation!

So how do I check Daily Usage of Tasks, where they were used, how many were used in which workflow!

I need to check this so I can optimise my workflows accordingly!
We understand your requirement but as of now, we don't have a filter based on which you can directly check which workflow is consuming overall max tasks.

But we do have a filter where you can check how many tasks a particular workflow is consuming in a certain time period.

1649855772635.png

That being said, we have plans to provide more options so that the analysis of task consumption is clear and more precise. We will notify you once we release those options.

Do let us know if you have any other feedback. We would love to work on them :)