• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How do I get the counter to reset after 24 hours

Hi Support,
I have a question please assist me with the solution
How do I implement python code or use the counter app and customize it? Currently I see it only resets when it reaches a specific number.
My process expects the counter to reset every 24 hours.

thank you!

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @kimlong067,

Could you please state what your trigger step would be in this use case? Also, will you be able to send data to your trigger step every 24 hours?

Hi @kimlong067,

Could you please state what your trigger step would be in this use case? Also, will you be able to send data to your trigger step every 24 hours?
The exact thing that I want to automate is
I am getting leads from FB Ads and I want to put the number of leads into a sheet along with the FB Ad insight data.
I want to count the no of leads per day against each day Ad spent.

The leads come by paying 19/- through razorpay trigger. All lead data is stored in a separate sheet.

How do I count the no of leads per day?

I am not concerned whether you pick it from a sheet or count the no of razorpay triggers from 12 am to 12 am or whatever else possible, I need the lead count per day against each date.

Pl let me know how and how-ever it is possible.

Thanks and Regards
Ganga Narayan Das

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Thank you for sharing your use case, but I'm afraid the scenario you're describing is currently not possible.

Hi Support,
I have a question please assist me with the solution
How do I implement python code or use the counter app and customize it? Currently I see it only resets when it reaches a specific number.
My process expects the counter to reset every 24 hours.

thank you!

Each time it is triggered when there is a successfully registered stripe transaction

Solution for the process of counting how many transactions are notified via telegram in a day

Each transaction will be reported plus a count

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Each time it is triggered when there is a successfully registered stripe transaction

Solution for the process of counting how many transactions are notified via telegram in a day

Each transaction will be reported plus a count
This use case is currently not possible.