• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How do I include an email attachment when I already use Pabbly Connect to create a new task in Jira?

I already use Pabbly Connect to convert emails into new Jira tasks, but I need the emails's attachments into Jira tasks too. How can I do this?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @leandro_uther,

You can setup your trigger step in the manner shown in the video shared below to capture the attachment. Only the first half of the video is relevant for you.

Following this, you can setup Jira as your action and map the attachments received in the trigger response.

Hi @leandro_uther,

You can setup your trigger step in the manner shown in the video shared below to capture the attachment. Only the first half of the video is relevant for you.

Following this, you can setup Jira as your action and map the attachments received in the trigger response.
Hi ArshilAhmad!
Tks for the support, but I thing that this kind of trigger step, don't solve my problem.

Let me explain more of my actual process.
I had created a workflow to create a Jira task, triggered when I receave a mail. And if this mail had a attached file, this file need to be incluse to the same Jira task created by this mail.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
As mentioned earlier, I have shared that video so you can get an idea of how you will receive the attachment in your email. Subsequently, you would need to add the 'Jira: Create Issue' action step to your workflow and map the attachment received in the trigger response.

Your current workflow will not work for this use case, as it lacks an attachment in the trigger response that can be mapped to Jira during setup.