• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How do I keep a Chat GPT thread going?

I would like to be able to have a normal conversation using chatGPT through Pabbly but how can I get to to respond using a previous prompts input?

Meaning if I give it a prompt saying:

I'm going to send you two messages, the first message is going to be how I would like you to....... The second message is going to be a CSV file which I would like you to use to reference information.

The second message (tied to the first prompt) is a CSV file.

How do I do this Pabbly with the chats connected in the same thread? Is there some kind of conversation code or ID that needs to be input after the first response?

So there is no way to actually have a conversation with chat GPT API through Pabbly at this point?

I just want to be able to have a chat with chatGPT like I normally would through the website (but on Pabbly)