• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How do we check (filter) if a field is empty or not?

jonbstrong

I have an automation where I want to send a slack message if a form field contains some data.

1623693355622.png

When it comes to conditionality, Pabbly has a couple of options

1623693059049.png

I assumed that that "is exist" would only filter the responses that are not empty but this is not happening.

Is there another way of filtering out empty responses?

Fagun Shah

I have an automation where I want to send a slack message if a form field contains some data.

View attachment 1545

When it comes to conditionality, Pabbly has a couple of options

View attachment 1544
I assumed that that "is exist" would only filter the responses that are not empty but this is not happening.

Is there another way of filtering out empty responses?
I think this can be achieved in multiple ways, try the simplest first. Select filter Does Not Equal to and leave Value field empty and try -

1623720975540.png