• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How much time does Pabbly connect need to get data from googlesheets trigger to the API action ? (update / cycle / interval time)

Albert

Hello,

how long is the cycle time for every update in googlesheets from trigger to an API action?
My googlesheets is updated since 15min and the action task is not started yet.

Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Albert

You can only use "Send On Event" when setting up Google Sheets if the data is coming from a Google application or if you manually enter it. If the data is coming from a third-party application, however, you may need to choose "Auto Send On Schedule" or "Send on Schedule," which will forward the data in exactly one hour.

Additionally, make sure the data was filled up to your trigger column.

Albert

Hello,

I try to create a workaround, but have a question.
Is it possible to get data from a third-party application to Googlesheets, then transfer the data from one googlesheet to another googlesheets with one task and then use the "send on event" function?

In this example the trigger googlesheets, which is used for the "send on event" got the data before from googlesheets.

Or is this also not possible and I would need to use the "Auto send on Schedule" function?

Thx

Supreme

Staff member
Or is this also not possible and I would need to use the "Auto send on Schedule" function?

Yes, it is possible to get data from a third-party application to Google sheets, then transfer the data from one Google Sheet to another Google sheet by selecting Googesheet again as an action event. However, if you select the "Send on event" option, it will trigger your workflow instantly and if you also select the "Auto Send On Schedule" option it will trigger your data in exactly one hour.