• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to add data in Encoded Form Data

Hi,
I want to add the data in when doing a post api request. (see picture). I am trying to send the customer data as a parameter with the api request. But there is still error that i have to include the customer data.

Am I doing it right? Can you tell me by looking at the picture in this post?

I am following this api endpoint:
Workflow:
1721973569790.png

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @shahidul islam pranto

We have rectified the API call, and it appears to be responsive now. However, the current message pertains to your Stripe account settings. Please review these settings and adjust them according to Stripe's requirements.

1721981307895.png